Flow Cytometry Core
Committed to meet all of the flow cytometry needs for the BIDMC and the external research community, the Flow Cytometry Core facility offers state of the art instrumentation for routine flow cytometry and cell sorting.
It is continuously expanding with the newest software and machinery for both sort and analysis capabilities of up to 18 flourescent parameters.
The Flow Cytometry Core facility is available to:
- answer technical questions
- assist you in setting up flow cytometry experiments
- assist you with acquiring, analyzing and interpreting your data
- assist in data presentation and data storage
- provide training on the four benchtop analyzers and on software
- Internal BIDMC researchers and Caregroup affiliates:
- External academic/medical:
- External commercial:
*Prices are subject to change. Please check with flow core for any updated changes in pricing. For full price list,
- Please complete the
New Accounts Information Worksheet and e-mail to Julius Kamau at
- Cancellations must be made prior to 12 noon the day before, and notification must be made to the facility. Failure to do either will result in your account being charged for the time reserved.
- Cell sorting has a minimum charge of an hour/analyzers have a minimum charge of ½ hour. All time booked you are billed for, also time is rounded off in increments of 15 minutes after the minimum time charge.
- Bills are calculated each day used per month, and are sent to the individual investigator's financial administrator.
IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO SUPPLY GRANT NUMBERS and/or DEPARTMENT ID's.