Welcoming a new baby home can be challenging. Parent Connection has the resources to help.
Parents in a Pinch
This resource will assist with Childcare and Eldercare.
To access this resource, call Parents in a Pinch directly at 617-739-5437, ext. 2.
Complete the following steps:
- Identify yourself as an employee of HMFP/APHMFP, Beth Israel Deaconess.
- Parents in a Pinch will identify a provider for you who meets your specific needs. You will receive two confirmations:
- Parents in a Pinch will call to tell you about your caregiver.
- The caregiver will call to confirm the date, time and location of the job.
- When childcare or elder care has been completed for the day, sign the timesheet and pay the caregiver directly.