A gift to the Annual Fund is a simple and meaningful way to support Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC). BIDMC's Annual Fund raises unrestricted dollars that can be used immediately for a wide range of needs. They provide a reliable, steady source of funding for the programs that need it most.
Annual Fund gifts of all sizes support:
- Promising research projects, such as cancer genetics investigations
- Annual operating costs, such as funding for social worker positions
- Career development opportunities for staff, such as continuing education scholarships for nurses
- Expansion of clinical spaces, like minimally invasive surgery suites
- Academic and teaching programs, such as fellowships for the next generation of physicians in growing service lines.
BIDMC depends on the Annual Fund to fulfill its mission of providing compassionate patient care. Your one-time, monthly, or annual contribution allows patient care at the Medical Center to continue to function at the high level that the community respects and deserves.