Urgent Care Center at Norwood
Affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Welcome to the Dedham Medical Urgent Care Center in Norwood, affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The Center combines the strong reputations of Dedham Medical Associates, part of Atrius Health, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to provide the highest quality health care for those with non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries in a convenient, walk-in setting.
The Urgent Care Center services people age 3 months and up, and can be visited for conditions requiring immediate care that do not need to be treated in an emergency room.
There are many benefits of the Dedham Medical Urgent Care Center over other urgent care and emergency facilities in your area. These include:
- Every patient is seen by a doctor from Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- All physicians are board-certified in emergency medicine.
- This is “advanced” urgent care, providing some services other urgent care facilities do not provide and are beyond the capabilities of most physician’s offices.
- Less wait time than an emergency room.
- Lower copay than an ED visit (with most insurance plans).
There is an added benefit for Dedham Medical, Atrius Health, and Beth Israel Deaconess patients — doctors at our Center will have access to your medical records, which allows for more informed decision making about treatment options. Your primary care doctor will also be contacted so you can receive proper follow-up care, and your visit will become part of your medical record. It’s important to note that no referral or appointment is needed at our state-of-the-art facility.