Specialty Care Affiliates
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is pleased to work closely with a number of additional specialty care affiliates.
Advanced Vascular Care
- Dialysis patients receive prompt care for vascular access complications at this dedicated ambulatory facility in Brighton, staffed by Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians from BIDMC.
Beth Israel Deaconess Cancer Care at Beverly Hospital
- BIDMC collaborates with Beverly and Addison Gilbert hospitals (Northeast Health System) to provide enhanced multi-specialty cancer care to North Shore residents in Beverly. NHS refers patients seamlessly to BIDMC for additional treatment options that are not available in the local community.
CardioVascular Institute Network
- The CardioVascular Institute (CVI) at BIDMC has assembled a regional network of heart and vascular physicians to deliver outstanding outcomes and service to patients throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The CVI network includes 40 physicians in 19 locations outside BIDMC.
Boston Children's Hospital
- BIDMC clinicians collaborate with Boston Children's Hospital on the specialized care of high-risk pregnancies and births, and the care of adults with congenital heart disease.
Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
(DF/HCC) - BIDMC and six other Harvard-affiliated institutions have joined forces to create one of the largest comprehensive cancer research programs in the world. Funded by a grant from the National Cancer Institute, the DF/HCC consists of more than 1,000 researchers with a singular goal - to find new and innovative ways to combat cancer.
Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians from BIDMC provide readings for diagnostic imaging studies performed in Harrington Memorial Hospital's Radiology Department.
- Physicians from BIDMC and Joslin Clinic work together to provide the best quality care to prevent diabetes and its complications. The focus is on cardiovascular disease, vascular surgery and foot care, visual impairment, kidney and pancreas dysfunction, obesity and diabetes related to pregnancy.
Saint Vincent Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital has strong clinical and academic ties with BIDMC and Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at BIDMC. HMFP physicians provide emergency medicine services at St. Vincent Hospital. And BIDMC surgical residents perform rotations at Saint Vincent.